Would you like to make a cash donation towards the restoration of a HARS aircraft?
Both one-off and cyclical financial donations or bequests towards the restoration or continued support of aircraft in our fleet are gratefully received. To offer a donation of this type please contact the Treasurer at HARS through email firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing to The Treasurer HARS, PO Box 1071 Albion Park NSW 2527 including your contact details and the aircraft that you are interested in supporting.
Are you considering donating an item to the Historical Aircraft Restoration Society Inc?
The management committee coordinates all offers to donate items from whole aircraft to manuals and parts to the Historical Aircraft Restoration Society (HARS).
To assist us with your donation offer, please describe the aircraft, part or item you would like to donate. Provide as much detail as possible, including;
• What is the history of the object or specimen?
• Where was it made? Who made it? When was it made?
• Where is it from? Who owned it?
• Who used it? When was it used?
• Do you have any information about the story surrounding the object?
• Do you know any stories about the people connected to the object?
• What condition is the object or specimen in?
• Please also send us a photograph of the object.
In order to consider your donation offer, we will need your full contact details. This information will only be used in processing this enquiry.
Donation requests can be made to;
HARS Management Committee
Illawarra Regional Airport
Cnr Boomerang Avenue & Airport Drive
Albion Park Rail NSW 2528, Australia.