A Message from our President and Chief Pilot
As you would be aware, on Friday 13th March, the Australian Federal Government announced recommendations for all Australians to avoid public gatherings of greater than 500 people, with further social distancing measures being updated regularly.
What does this mean for the Museum?
For the time being, the HARS Aviation Museum will remain open as per usual, 7 days a week from 0930-1530. We have put additional measures in place to ensure the Museum is a safe and healthy place for you to visit, including:
- Doors will be left open to limit the need to touch handles.
- Additional antibacterial sanitiser gel has been placed around the Museum.
- Additional hand wash and paper towels have been placed in all of our bathrooms.
- We shall regularly wipe down public surfaces, handrails, etc with sanitiser wipes.
We ask visitors to do the following:
- If you are experiencing any symptoms of sickness, we ask you to stay at home.
- Practise social distancing whilst at the Museum.
- Sanitise before entering the Museum & it’s buildings.
We will continue to monitor updates from the World Health Organisation, and the Australian and NSW Governments to stay informed of the ever changing situation, to ensure that the Museum is a safe environment for it’s visitors, employees and volunteers.
If you require further clarification, please email HARSinfo@hars.org.au