Are you considering donating an item to the Historical Aircraft Restoration Society Inc?
The management committee coordinates all offers to donate items from whole aircraft to manuals and parts to the Historical Aircraft Restoration Society (HARS).
To assist us with your donation offer, please describe the aircraft, part or item you would like to donate. Provide as much detail as possible, including;
- What is the history of the object or specimen?
- Where was it made? Who made it? When was it made?
- Where is it from? Who owned it?
- Who used it? When was it used?
- Do you have any information about the story surrounding the object?
- Do you know any stories about the people connected to the object?
- What condition is the object or specimen in?
- Please also send us a photograph of the object.
In order to consider your donation offer, we will need your full contact details. This information will only be used in processing this inquiry.
Donation requests can be made to;
HARS Management Committee 54 Airport Road, Ilawarra Regional Airport, Albion Park Rail NSW 2527, Australia.